The Oxford Promotions Action Committee Inc (OPAC), a volunteer group with a passion to promote Oxford as a place to live, to work and to relax.
The group meets on the third Monday of every month, 7pm at the Oxford Workingmen's Club (except January). You don't have to own a business to become a member and new members are welcomed!
• To promote and celebrate the beauty, attractions and services of the Oxford area
• To encourage community and economic development
• To enhance employment and business
• To encourage the community, visitors and tourists to experience and enjoy the Oxford Area
• To engage the public in community events
OPAC is governed by an elected Executive with an AGM held every March.
Chair: Peter Rielly
Deputy Chair: Barry Cuttance
Secretary: Dani Rielly
Treasurer: Loretta Paterson
SEND US AN EMAIL Fill in your contact details and query below...